Join our Tour de Brisbane Athlete Advisory Group
Have a say in the future of the event as part of the Tour de Brisbane Athlete Advisory Group. Each NX event have members who meet via video link twice per year to give feedback on the program and planning of the event and potential growth opportunities. Select representatives are also invited to the Local Management Committee meetings to provide input on the logistical planning in the three weeks prior to the event.
Who are we looking for?
- You (or your children) will have competed in the Tour de Brisbane OR
- You have demonstrated networks in one of the following areas (kids, coaching, weekend warriors, diversity and inclusion, competitive athletes, beginners, local community).
What will you receive?
- One free of charge entry to the Tour de Brisbane 2023.
- You have the opportunity to shape NXsports priorities and events as we move through a period of exciting development.
- Give back to your cycling community and have a real voice in the planning of the event.
Please send a short email to Nicola at email@example.com including why you would like to join the team, your connection to the bike riding community and some details on your past event history. Applications close 30 June.